The full amount for the package must be paid by the due date outlined in the payment information.
1. The purchaser understands that tickets or passes to any package purchased will not be allocated until payment in full has been received.
2. Cancellations will incur a cancellation fee of 100% of the package price. In certain limited circumstances, a cancellation settlement figure may be able to be considered by AT EVENTS (on application), and the consideration and/ or confirmation of any such settlement figure will be at the sole discretion of AT EVENTS.
3. Payments made by credit card will attract an additional processing fee. MasterCard/Visa 2%, Diners 3% and Amex 3.25%.
4. The purchaser acknowledges that various venue regulations will apply from time to time which must be adhered to.
5. The purchaser must ensure that its invitees act in an orderly manner and comply with the rules and regulations governing the venue in question including the conduct of security checks.
6. AT EVENTS will not be liable for any loss or damage arising out of the cancellation or exchange of any event pursuant to the above.
7. The purchaser acknowledges that the Supplier and the Venue will not be responsible for any loss or damage to property brought to the venue or hospitality area by the purchaser or any of its invitees.
8. AT EVENTS may cancel an event booking or at its discretion offer alternative dates or venues if the venue is unfit for use or the purchaser is in breach of any provision of this Agreement.
9. 1 The purchaser understands that confirming a booking does not absolutely guarantee the availability of product. In the event that the product required (or part thereof) is not available, AT EVENTS will contact the purchaser.
10. The purchaser must not use the facilities and/or packages covered by this Agreement for any purpose other than for that for which it was purchased. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, it is a condition of sale that any Hospitality Package or part thereof will not be resold, on sold, sublet or rehired nor used for advertising, promotion or other commercial purposes (including competitions or trade promotions) or to enhance the demand for other goods or services, without the prior written approval of ATEVENTS. Any breach of this clause will result in the cancellation of the existing customer agreement without a refund.
11. The purchaser will indemnify AT EVENTS against any loss or property damage to any hospitality facilities arising out of the purchasers use thereof and for any personal injury, death or loss of or damage to any property or any person arising out of or as a consequence of the purchasers use of any hospitality package or facility or services except that such loss, damage, injury or death arises from the negligent act or omission of AT EVENTS.
12. Access to the corporate facility will be given to the Client and its guests for the event on presentation by each person of an admission ticket and any other such accreditation for the event which will be supplied by AT EVENTS.
13. The Client agrees that the tickets and/or accreditation must not be sold or transferred or provided (other than to the client’s guests)in any circumstances to any person, organisation, hospitality agent or other entity.
14. In the event that an event is cancelled or abandoned for any reason AT EVENTS will use its best endeavors to credit the fee to the purchaser, however the purchaser acknowledges that this may not be possible with certain Events (depending on individual event supply, venue and catering conditions and regulations that may apply) and that AT EVENTS is under no obligation to replace such events.
15. Many venues have the policy that “once gates are open, all hospitality packages will go ahead” for their Events. In the event of weather or other factors causing an event cancellation decision after the gates are opened then this agreement may still apply and all hospitality will go ahead. Should the event then be transferred to another day, AT EVENTS will use its best endeavours to supply replacement hospitality on this day, however, additional fees such as catering may apply to the replacement event.
16. The client acknowledges and agrees that AT EVENTS, the Venue and their nominees may, without liability, evict any person that is behaving in a drunken, disorderly or inappropriate manner. In such circumstances, the client will not be entitled to a refund.
17. Package inclusions and event details issued to the purchaser may change due to circumstances beyond control of AT EVENTS. If any details do change AT EVENTS will use its best endeavours to inform the client of the chance within a reasonable period of time.
18. The purchaser must treat as confidential the terms of this agreement and all information supplied by AT EVENTS that comes into the purchaser’s possession concerning Events or Hospitality packages.
19. AT EVENTS will use its best endeavours to replace lost or stolen tickets or accreditation passes. Replacement may not be possible for all Events – where replacement is possible a penalty fee may apply.
20. Completion of this form grants AT EVENTS permission to provide those named with information about upcoming Events and activities. Should you wish to not receive further information, simply advise AT EVENTS and your details will be removed.
21. A.C.N 613 000 543 PTY. LTD. trading as AT EVENTS ABN: 33613000543 PO Box 6200, North Sydney NSW 2059