2021 SYDNEY AUTUMN CARNIVAL
The very best horses in Australia will compete against some of the finest international contestants at this showpiece occasion in Sydney’s social and sporting calendar. The Star Championships’ twelve races will be hotly contested to determine champion status over different age groups and distances. Off-the-track the racecourse becomes a kaleidoscope of colour with style, fine dining and entertainment creating an experience that inspires everyone to raise their game.
Autumn Carnival Hospitality
With a spectacular vantage point over the racecourse looking towards the city’s Eastern beaches, a Private suite offers complete exclusivity for your party of up to 25. Each suite offers a bar, viewing platform and dedicated wait staff allowing you to tailor a bespoke experience.
- Members Reserve entry and access to a Private Suite
- Grazing menu including dessert and afternoon tea
- Access to outdoor undercover balcony and seating
- TV monitors per suite
- In-suite full wait service
- Access to betting facilities
- Complimentary infield parking via
From $400pp to $1,100pp (inc GST)
Adjacent to the Chairman’s Club is the Grandview Restaurant. Enjoy spectacular race views from your table. The three-course menu crafted by Executive Chef George Mullen is befitting of the world-class racing unfolding before you. Beverage package included.
- Reserved seat in the Grandview Restaurant
- Three-course alternate menu including dessert
- ATC beverage package (includes a selection of beer, wine, sparkling and soft drinks)
- TV monitor per table
- Full wait service
- Access to private betting and bookmaking facilities
- Access to private lounge
- Complimentary infield parking via High Street, Randwick
- Small bookings will be required to share tables
From $285pp to $540pp (inc GST)
Enjoy spectacular trackside views down the iconic Royal Randwick home straight from your reserved table located in the Oaks Lawn Marquee, just past the winning post. Celebrate Bentley Cup Day in style with an all inclusive package including lunch and beverage package. Member dress code applies.
- General Admission entry
- Reserved table in the Oaks Lawn Marquee
- Three-course lunch
5 hour beverage package (includes a selection of beer, wine, sparkling and soft drink)
- Access to wagering facilities
- Member dress code applies
Please Get in Touch
We would love to assist you on your next event, or help you book your future corporate functions. Just need more information on hospitality then drop us a line.